News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/15/2020 11:04:08 AM to 5/15/2020 11:06:33 AM.
Posted on: May 15, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Business After the Pandemic
- Welcome customers back and REALLY thank them. Show your appreciation for those who are choosing to shop local during this time.
- Reduce the number of touch points including doors and register keypads. Prop open the doors of your businesses and enjoy some fresh air!
- Make the cleaning you’re doing obvious and visual. Let the customers see you making an effort to keep things clean by wiping off counters, keypad registers and even pens are your checkout stations.
- Add easy to read signage letting customers know what you’re doing internally. Are you staggering shifts with other employees or checking your employees temperatures before they come to work? Communicate these things to your customers and continue to build that trust.
- Get masks that actually fit. We’ve all seen the statistics of how often we touch our faces without even realizing it. When we wear masks that don’t fit correct we actually end up touching our faces MORE just by trying to adjust the mask to fit and cover our nose.