Follow the instructions below to create your Google My Business account and add photos, reply to reviews, adjust your store hours or website information and so much more.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Sign in to your Google Account, or create one.
- Enter your business’ address. You may be asked to position a marker on the location of your business.
- Choose if you want your business location to appear on Google Maps.
- Search for and select a business category.
- Enter a phone number or website URL.
- Select a verification option.
TIP: If you see a page that says "This listing has already been claimed," click Request access. Then follow the directions to claim your business.
Source: Google Support