Explore the tastier side of Home Sweet Huntsville by helping us celebrate the inaugural Huntsville Restaurant Week!
This city-wide event highlights Huntsville's local diverse culinary scene by promoting the restaurants, food trucks, wineries, bakeries, and more. During this week, participating restaurants will offer a #HungryHuntsville special to showcase their best dish.
"We are excited to showcase Huntsville's great culinary experience. We have 17 participating restaurants that range from coffee to fine dining. Each participating restaurant has selected a special menu item for the week. Simply look for the table tent card at participating restaurants,” said Kimm Thomas, Tourism Manager.
How does the #HungryHuntsville Contest work?
The City of Huntsville's Tourism Department, in partnership with local restaurants, will be offering a chance to win gift cards to participating eateries and other Huntsville Swag! Here's how it works:
- Visit a participating Restaurant Week venue
- Post a picture of your culinary experience with the #HungryHuntsville (Don't forget to ask about their #HungryHuntsville special!)
- Check the Tourism Facebook page (@SamHoustonStatue) during the promotion to see if you won that day's giveaway
(Must be 18 years or older to win. Multiple entries are encouraged, however, only one winner per household is eligible to win.)
The following are the #HungryHuntsville Specials - Check out these delicious deals from the participating restaurants for Restaurant Week Huntsville!
- 1836 Steakhouse: 8oz Sirloin, Choice of House or Caesar Salad and a Side for $13.00
- 3 Spoons Yogurt: Cake Batter Flavored Frozen Yogurt for $5.00
- Betsy's Bagels: Everything Bagel with Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Topped with Bacon, A Fried Egg and Cheddar Cheese for $8.00
- BonnieLu's Best Brew: Espresso Nut Fudge Brownie with Cinnamon-Pecan or Bourbon Coffee Pour-Over for $5.50
- Carbonero Rotisserie Charbroiled Chicken & Steak: Dinner for 2 Includes Rotisserie Chicken with an 8oz New York Strip Steak, Two Sides, Two Pupas & 4 Grilled Shrimp for $21.99
- Cloud 9 Health and Energy Coffee Bar: Keto Creamy Chicken Soup for $4.99
- Double Dave's Pizza Works: 1 Large One-Topping Pizza, 2 Small Garden or Caesar Salads and 2 20oz Drinks for $22.00
- Five Loaves Deli: BBQ Chicken Salad Made with Hand Chopped Baked Chicken Breasts with Mayo, BBQ Sauce and Fire and Ice Pickles on a Toasted Sweet Sourdough Bun Topped with Onions and Jalapenos and a Bag of Chips and Fresh Brewed Tea for $5.00
- Floyd's On 14th: Guacamole Bacon Burger (6oz Patty Topped with Fresh Made Guacamole, Pepper Jack Cheese and Crushed Tortilla Chips, Lettuce and Tomato) With Fries and a Can Drink for $7.00
- Food 4 Tha Soul: 2 Piece Chicken N Waffle on Thursday and Free Dessert of the Day While Supplies Last Throughout Restaurant Week for $9.99
- Fruitopia Loco Snacks: Mango slush made with real fruit topped off chamoy sauce, chopped mangoes, and fruit seasoning for $5.00
- Golden Oak Micro Cellar Winery: A Bottle of Semi-Sweet Blanc Du Bois for $20 (Regularly priced at $24 a bottle)
- Insomnia Cookies: Get 1 Free Cookie with Any Purchase
- Kuntry Creole Kitchen: Shrimp & Crawfish Etoufee with One Side for $10.00
- Los Panchito's Mexican Restaurant: Chicken Fried Steak Served with French Fries, Topped with White Gravy with Sides of Rice and Corn and a Panchitos Side Salad for $9.95
- Mr. Hamburger: Limited Edition Aloha Burger with Fries and Drink Combo for $9.99
- New Zion Holy Smoke BBQ: Chopped Beef BBQ Sandwich Topped with Secret Recipe BBQ Sauce, Pickle, and Onions Served with Chips and Famous Sweet Tea for $9.50
- Sam's Table Restaurant: Bruschetta Napoletana, (Fresh Tomato, Basil and Garlic Flame Seared and Topped with Parmesan and Cheese and a Balsamic Vinegar Reduction Drizzle) Served with Garlic Crustini for $7.00
- Walls BBQ: Brisket Fries with a Chocolate Chip Cookie and 20oz Drink for $12.00
Click here for more information on participating restaurants
For more information please contact the Tourism Department at 936-291-9726.