Download the MyCivic Utilities app
Search for Huntsville, TX when you open the app
Login using your municipal online payments username and password or register for an account if you do not have a municipal online payment account.
Once logged in follow the prompts to link your utility account.
Once your account is linked open the Utility Billing module to see and pay your utility account
The Utility Billing Division provides the following services:
- Assists with service requests
- Collects bills for water, wastewater and solid waste services
- Customer service
- Provides information related to billing and services
The division also acts as a collection point for monies received by other City departments.
For any new service requests or accounts suspended for non-pay need to be submitted and paid before 9 am for same-day service.
- For any accounts set for suspension a $40.00 suspension fee will be applied the morning of the suspension date regardless if the water is disconnected or not.
Is my utility billing information confidential?
Yes. Generally, we will only disclose your information to persons named on the account. Historically, utility customer information was subject to disclosure under the Texas Government Code, Chapter 552 (Public Information Act) unless a customer specified in writing they wanted their information to be kept confidential, however, in 2021, the Texas legislature passed H.B. 872 amending the Texas Utility Code to make utility customer information confidential by default. You do have the right to request the City disclose your information under the Public Information Act, which you can do by completing a Request for Disclosure of Information Maintained by the City of Huntsville Utility Billing Department and returning the form to the Utility Billing department by email (email@example.com) or U.S mail (Utility Billing Department, 1212 Avenue M Huntsville TX 77340)
Change or Termination
- To terminate services please fill out the attached form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 936-291-5489. Request Form for Disconnection of Service
Easily pay your utility bills online.
Here is a step-by-step on how to create and view your Utility Billing account.